- we can write a birth plan together
- practice breathing and labour movements
- we discuss your birth needs are and I work to give you options so you can make informed decisions
-always available to discuss pre labour, any and all concerns
Via txt,email, telephone
-on call the weeks leading up to, I stay nearby as time approaches so I can be there when you want me.
- call as soon as contractions are to the point when you are ready for support
- I can meet you at your home or the hospital
- provide massage, counter pressure, hydrotherapy
- encourage you to stay hydrated, coach on positions, and really aim to use gravity to help with labour. We follow your wants/needs according to your birth plan wishes and your own intuition.
I stay until you are comfortable and happy to allow you and your family time with your little one. Help with your shower after labour and baby's first feeding if you wish to have me.
- lactation cookies! Yes!
- I'll come over for up to 2 hours check on you talk about the birth and see how you an baby are. If there is support wanted with breast or bottle feeding, questions about postpartum healing, and talking about your experience into parenthood; I'll happily fold laundry so long as I can visit and check up on you and your family.
-available anytime via txt, phone,email for 3 weeks postpartum.
Additional postpartum visits include:
- simple house hold chores
-meal planning / click and collect
-baby feeding support
-night baby feeding support
-break time (parents can nap, shower, relax)